With over 20 years of experience in the metal processing and niche manufacturing industries, Protube Engineering is a partner you can always rely on when innovation, high performance and cost efficiency are critical factors to your business.
We advise on, and supply and install the world’s most technologically advanced manufacturing machines and accessories, along with a full range of consumables and wear items to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
Our mission is to continuously identify areas of concern, naturally occurring gaps between “far away” OEM’s and locally-based customers and address them to the fullest satisfaction of all parties concerned. Thus positively furthering the local manufacturing capability, large or small, in order to contribute to the wellbeing of our society at large.
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Certified
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmentally Certified
What We Do
- Advise on, and supply and install machinery, complete application-driven processes and solutions
- Longterm back-up and maintenance, including production support
- Evaluate and introduce innovative solutions
- Consumables & wear items
- Stockholding to accommodate near “Just in Time” supply
- Process optimisation
- Process monitoring and reporting
- Source difficult to obtain parts (spares, wear items, consumables, engineered components)
- Re-engineering & local manufacturing support
- Employees – skilled, experienced, trained
- OEM partners – reputable, specialised, detail focused
- Support – internal and established network of contracted specialists
- Technical knowledge – through partners, expert advice, consultants
- Financial / Commercial – sound rules and oversight
- Warehousing – stocking arrangements for special consumables in place
- Services – repair, maintenance, testing/trials, performance tracking, knowledge exchange, production support
- Infrastructure/Logistics – offices throughout Australia, import/export services, transport door-to-door.
- Local manufacturing support interfacing