Outsource Institute (AUS), founded in 1998, is an Australian Engineering College (RTO- registered training organization), delivering qualifications in Engineering, Welding, and specialized trade & technical skills to the Mining, Defence, Manufacturing, and Engineering sectors both domestically and internationally. Having partnered with the industry for over 20 years, we are at the forefront of what skills and knowledge are needed in the metals and engineering sector and we make it our business to deliver it both directly and through industry partnerships with Weld Australia, Custom Fluid Power, SMC Corporation (Australia) Pty Ltd, Workforce Success and RPR trades. The learning environment we use is your workplace!
These established industry partnerships offer a complete solution to all your needs in:
• WELDING SUPERVISION TICKET 10, AS 1796-2001 PRESSURE VESSELS AND AS 2214-2004 STRUCTURAL STEEL
• WELDING CERTIFICATES TICKETS 1 TO 9 AS 1796-2001
• REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING
• FLUID POWER
• AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY
• MOBILE PLANT TECHNOLOGY
• HEAVY COMMERCIAL VEHICLE MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY
Specialized skill sets
• ADVANCED HYDRAULICS
• AIR CONDITIONING
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
Outsource Institute is experienced in the training of advanced trade apprentices and has state and federal government funding approvals across multiple states in Australia. We also have several pathways into universities with the University of Queensland, Griffith University, University of Southern QLD, Southern Cross University & James Cook University ensuring our students have the option to continue with their lifelong learning.
Outsource Institute specialise in recognising and enhancing the skills and knowledge of existing tradespeople in the Metal and Engineering sector, many of the students we provide our training services to have basic trade qualifications already but are performing tasks at a higher level and in more diverse fields than a basic trade and therefore need the underpinning knowledge & qualification to advance.
Some examples of Advanced Trade Training in Engineering that we have provided to upskill workforces and individuals in trade and technical skills to enhance Australia's and organisational Sovereign capability include:
1. Austal Services: Certificate IV in Engineering - we are currently delivering a FluidPower outcome stream onsite.
2. ASC Shipbuilding: we are currently delivering - Advanced Diploma of Engineering (online) and Diploma of Engineering Technical qualifications to add develop the skills required to meet current and future ship building qualification requirements relevant to the participants job role.
3. BAE Systems: Certificate IV in Engineering- we delivered to 35 students face to face onsite Maintenance /welding /welding supervisors in line with their ship building requirements (AS1796 certificate 10 & AS2214). Our Lead Engineering Trainer was able to conduct training and Welding Supervisor Program (WSP) examination onsite and online to reduce down time. We also worked with inhouse personal to validate their Quality procedures and perform assessment.
Outsource Institute (AUS) takes pride in the training and assessment we deliver. We continually challenge ourselves to improve and achieve, all with the primary aim of offering our clients the best training and assessment outcomes. Gaining ISO 9001:2015 certification means that Outsource Institute (AUS) has been able to successfully demonstrate our ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. It also recognises that we are able to achieve continual improvement within our Quality Management System.