Australian Integrated Steelwork Company (AIS Co) is an Australian owned, national provider of manufactured steel products for the following sectors:
• Heavy Industrial
• General Engineering
• Transport / Rail
• Art / Architecture
Our professional, flexible approach and extensive experience enables us to carry out a wide range of services for the repair, manufacture and construction of custom engineered steelwork as well as proprietary component production.
These services include:
• Design, Engineering, Structural Reporting and Drafting / 3D Modeling
• Steel and Alloy Processing (including laser /plasma cutting and profiling)
• Welding and Fabrication of Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel and Aluminum (workshop and on-site)
• Sandblasting, Paint Treating and Powder Coating
• Installations, Rigging / Cranage and Erection
• Automation and Electronics.
Fabricators are responsible for the accuracy of their listed capabilities.
Max. Weight of Fabricated Component
Max. Length of Fabricated Component
Max. Height of Fabricated Component
Max Capacity one shift (Tonnes/annum)
No. potential available shifts
Current Max. Capacity per annum